I just turned 28.... so there is a little under 2 years until I am the big 30! I always have stuff floating around my head that I think "Oh, I must get started on that..." or "I'd love to do that someday". Well now I'm writing these things down.... 30 of them... and my goal is to have accomplished everything on my list before 16th July 2014! I want to make the last 2 years of my 20s worthwhile and awesome! *I edited this list slightly on 10th January 2013. There were a couple of goals on the list that were no longer important or of interest to me... so I changed them :)
- Learn to shoot in manual
- Learn to drive and pass my driving test
- Create and not touch an emergency fund
- Host a dinner party
- Get the boys Project 365s printed in poster or book form!
- Lose a stone!
- Get two new tattoos
- Eat at a Michelin star restaurant
- Go to yoga and learn to do the splits.
- Go to a music festival
- Learn to use my sewing machine
- Watch all the movies on IMDBs Top 250 Movies List
Get a penpal and maintain said penpal relationship
- Go wine tasting
- Make a new friend
Eat lobster again
- Go on a romantic weekend break with hubby
Try a new hairstyle
- Write our will
- Pay off credit cards
- Write and illustrate a children's book
- Go on a hike
- Establish photograpy business
- Print blog into books
- Make a smashbook
- Make sushi
- Complete Keri Smith's 100 Ideas
- Make at least 10 things from my Pinterest craft board!
- Eat 5 new foods